Officer in charge of engine room watch.
- Enthusiastic team on board
- Training and education
- Earnings conform market level
- Responsible for proper functioning of main propulsion installation and power supply;
- Responsible for preventive maintenance and routine (daily, weekly, monthly, etc…)maintenance and inspections of main engine, auxiliary engines, deck installations and all other (technical) installations;
- Responsible of repairs on main engine and other installations;
- Responsible for stock management (technical equipment);
- Promoting company policy;
- Responsible for environment on board and of surroundings of the vessel.
- Good knowledge of the Management System operated by the company;
- Good ability to organise;
- Good knowledge of the English language (writing, reading and speaking);
- Good communicative and administrative skills.